Thursday, August 21, 2008

HAY QUE JODERSE

DONDE VOY A ENCONTRAR ESTO...



Your heart is not open so I must go
The spell has been broken, I loved you so
Freedom comes when you learn to let go
Creation comes when you learn to say no

You were my lesson I had to learn
I was your fortress you had to burn
Pain is a warning that somethings wrong
I pray to God that it wont be long
Do ya wanna go higher?

Chorus:

Theres nothing left to try
Theres no place left to hide
Theres no greater power
Than the power of good-bye

Your heart is not open so I must go
The spell has been broken, I loved you so
You were my lesson I had to learn
I was your fortress

Chorus2:

Theres nothing left to lose
Theres no more heart to bruise
Theres no greater power
Than the power of good-bye

Learn to say good-bye
I yearn to say good-bye




EN UN ALBUM DE MADONNA, SI.

3 comments:

xxx said...

que fuerte me parece mari carmen............
a mi me deja supertocado una de ROCIO JURADO,.,.,

madonna eh lo q tiene.,.,.

nereitupac said...

sorpresas te da la vida... pero amos, tampoco es que sea de una profundidad que ni jack cousteau, pero tiene si aquel que no se yo, yo la veo una letra muy de copla o bolero,... ummh, podía mos hacer una copla version. Lastima que la más grande esta bajo tierra pa encargarsela, porque desde luego eso era u-na-voz

nereitupac said...

bueno, con el tiempo y una caña, me parece una tontuna que no refleja nada, la verdad... uuuhh! chica, cómo estamos.